We have paved the way for numerous companies in their journeys from emerging growth to IPO and beyond. It’s never too early to develop a strategy to engage your desired audiences.
- We support an intimate number of companies in biotechnology, life sciences, healthcare and medical devices
- We provide in-house functionality and capabilities across multiple disciplines
- We have rock star partner firms to extend our services and strategic runway to clients
- Corporate Communications
- Best practices, overall company messaging, in-house support of corporate communications function
- Investor Relations
- New releases, earnings scripts, websites (overall content, including IR page), IR conference management, scheduling lead at major conferences, company liaison for Wall Street, fact sheets, FAQ’s and shareholder letters/annual reports
- Media Relations
- Increase company awareness through thoughtful media outreach in each company’s sector and geography
- Corporate Presentations
- Investor decks, investment thesis development
Amy is Founder and CEO of Juniper Point, Inc., where she leads the team as principal strategist and doer of all things. Amy is intimately involved with each client, providing round-the-clock advice, expertise and guidance in corporate communications, investor relations, media relations and overall corporate strategy.
Prior to founding Juniper Point, Amy spent 12 years as head of investor relations and corporate communications at San Diego biotech companies Anadys Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Roche in 2011) and Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS), acting as the primary Wall-Street facing leader and solidifying deep relationships with market-moving analysts, bankers and buy-siders. She has been involved in three IPOs, numerous follow-on transactions, pharma partnerships and one acquisition.
Amy is born and raised in California and has called San Diego home since 2003. She is passionate about the San Diego biotechnology ecosystem and where the community fits into the broader, global landscape. She has been a past president of the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) and is a frequent speaker on industry panels.
When she’s not working, you can find Amy on the basketball court, riding her bike, at the beach or playing with her son and dog Chili.
Eric has a forty-year career in Marketing Communications for global Brands with wide-ranging experience with both b2c and b2b companies. Eric was also involved in the early stages of the development of social media and their methodologies as strategic content marketing platforms. For the last five years he has focused exclusively on the life science, medical device and pharmaceutical industries. For Juniper Point clients, he provides strategic plans, compelling content and exemplary client service. Eric must be near a beach, preferably a dog beach, whenever possible.
Maria has over 14 years experience in office management and accounting. She leads all of Juniper Point’s day-to-day operations, including financial reporting, accounts payable and receivables. When she’s not maintaining the books, Maria likes to volunteer at San Diego and Utah humane societies to help foster and place special needs dogs.
David has an undying curiosity in design of all scales including physical, visual, or experiential. It’s that curiosity that has influenced his interests in sailing, cycling, architecture and user experience design. For Juniper Point, David consults on creative projects and helps facilitate design directives.